Belton Property Management
If you have plans of possibly investing in a property in Belton, MO, the odds are that you are also thinking about property management. And if you’re not, you should be! Managing your property is not a walk in the park; you have to be responsible for the daily maintenance as well as taking care of your renter relations, which can easily be quite overwhelming. However, the secret to making the most out of your investment is employing a team of experts well informed in both the property management industry and the Belton area.
When you decide to go with Real Property Management Consultants, you are setting your property in hands that you can rest. Our team knows the Belton area, meaning we focus on booming within the local market and unique characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Belton real estate while letting us take care of the practicalities of property management.
Belton Property Management Services
Real Property Management Consultants’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our program is uncomplicated. We produce trained, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance plans and rent collecting. Whether you are an investor with numerous rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of practice, we make it easy to maintain your investment by providing rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll continuously be informed with all information concerning your property, especially when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being asked to leave, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With RPM Consultants, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Belton rental property. When it comes down to it, our primary goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can direct your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Lee’s Summit, MO and our other current services areas include:
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above, rather we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Contact Real Property Management Consultants
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Belton property managed by Real Property Management Consultants, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 816-207-0750 today!
Life in Belton
George W. Scott and William H. Colbern purchased about 80 acres of land on August 13, 1869, from Manzey Q. Ashby of Kentucky, who had received it a month earlier from the U.S. government. Scott and Colbern filed a plat for the 80 acres in December of 1871 and called the new town “Belton.” Belton was incorporated in 1872. It was named for one of Scott’s close friends, Captain Marcus Lindsey Belt, who helped Scott survey the land. The two had served in the Civil War together. Families from Kentucky primarily settled Belton and its environs.
If you have a property in Belton, call us now!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide